Say Yes! to a new career
- Search by
- Important information
for applicants to The
Rezidor Hotel Group
Choose your dream work location
All hotels operated by The Rezidor Hotel Group will be displayed on the map. However, if you are only looking for a specific brand, you can start your search using that brand only at the bottom of the map.
By clicking onto a country, you will see the number of hotels in that country, displayed per brand. Plus the number of advertised positions, per brand in that country. By zooming in, the locations of all hotels in that country will be visible.
By clicking onto a city, the number of hotels in that city will be visible. Zoom in on the city and all hotels will be visible.
Click onto a hotel to see all available positions and/or to apply directly to the hotel of your choice.
In order to move the map on your screen, simply hold down your left mouse button.
The Rezidor Hotel Group has learned that job offers, job ads and direct contact of individuals are made, falsely stating that they are issued by or in association with The Rezidor Hotel Group or one of its brands.
The Rezidor Hotel Group is in no way associated with these websites or offers. Please read the following information thoroughly:
Examples of Frauds / Scams:
- Job agencies offering positions within Radisson Blu Hotels in different regions, especially UK and NY.
- Direct contact by e-mail from persons offering positions within The Rezidor Hotel Groups brands (Radisson Blu, Park Inn by Radisson, Hotel Missoni, Regent or Country Inn & Suites).
- Job ads circulating on Social media or websites claiming to recruit for Radisson Blu or other Rezidor Hotel Group brands (For example: Recruitment to Radisson Blu Lexington New York by a person using the name Louis Carter).
Indicators that a message might be a part of an e-mail scam:
- Spelling and grammatical errors in the email.
- Blurry and stretched pictures.
- Improper use of company trademarks and logos.
- Detailed requests of personal and financial information.
- Lists of salaries for several different positions.
- Offer of help to secure work permits and visas in exchange for money.
- Overall, if it looks too good to be true, it probably is.
The scam e-mails usually use illegitimate e-mail addresses to communicate fraudulent material. Those illegitimate e-mail addresses are created to lead you to believe that the communication is authorised by The Rezidor Hotel Group.
The Rezidor Hotel Group uses 8 distinct e-mail domains:
NOTE: If you have received correspondence from The Rezidor Hotel Group via an e-mail address of a domain not listed above, the communication is most likely not authorised or connected with our company.
What to do:
If you have doubts about the authenticity of an e-mail, letter or telephone communication received from or on behalf of The Rezidor Hotel Group, please contact the individual hotel directly and speak to the Human Resources department to confirm the authenticity (Contact information is listed on the brand websites, on www.rezidor.com and can also be found by clicking on the link "About Rezidor").
Alternatively please send an e-mail to email@example.com to verify the contact.
Financial loss and identity theft could result from the transfer of money or personal information to persons falsely stating to be connected to our company. If you already provided any personal information to any contacts associated with this type of e-mails, letters or websites, we recommend that you immediately discontinue all communication with the source and contact your local authorities for advice on how to proceed to protect you personal information and privacy.